Favour Your Wedding Guests With Bottles Of Love
If you’re looking for a unique way to say ‘thank you’ to all your wonderful wedding guests why not choose a wedding favour that looks colourful, stylish and even better is filled with a delicious artisan liqueur? Liquid deli Demijohn produces the most magical wedding favours – small 40ml or 100ml (or larger) bottles filled with one of their delicious drinks such as Raspberry Vodka or Mead, the drink of love. Each favour can be personalised to add that special bespoke note to your wedding.
To make a truly spectacular wedding reception the table colours should be as coordinated as possible. Demijohn’s drinks come in some wonderful colours so choose one that both tastes great but also matches the colour scheme. If you’re going for a deep pinky/red look, the drinks to choose are among others Raspberry Vodka, Bramble Scotch Whisky Liqueur, Sloe or Damson Gin, for a light pink/peachy look choose Organic Rhubarb Vodka, Apricot Brandy or Somerset Pomona or for a green scheme choose Gooseberry Gin or Elderflower Vodka. With over 60 drinks and fruit liqueurs to choose from then the list is endless.
The giving of wedding favours is a centuries old tradition but rarely have wedding favours tasted so good. Demijohn particularly likes Mead as a favour. As the oldest alcoholic drink in the world Mead is a rich, sweet drink, and was consumed at weddings hundreds of years ago and is believed to be the source of the word ‘honeymoon’ as it is made from honey.
But how can you do this quickly and easily when the bride’s ‘to do’ list is a mile long? Simple:
- First choose the size and shape of your glass bottle (we’d recommend 40ml or 100ml bottles as they are small enough not to dominate the table but still look stunning on a place setting)
- Choose your drink (or fruit vinegar if you’d prefer a non alcoholic version)
- Decide on the personalised message which can be added for FREE
- Choose how you would like the bottles gift wrapped.
- Contact our team in our Edinburgh shop (Tel: 0845 6048350) who will make all this happen and it will be delivered to your door. Or visit one of our shops in Oxford, York, Edinburgh and Glasgow to taste and discuss in person. http://www.demijohn.co.uk/wedding-favours