Flawless Wedding Make Up – By Celebrity Make-up Artist Karen Beadle
Karen Beadle’s expertise is known through out well established London-based bridal boutiques, such as Browns Bride, hairdressers like Joseph Koniak, & concierge services such as Quintessentially. Karen also has written articles as a beauty editor & writer on the latest trends in skin care & make-up and also runs make-up courses at Morley College in London. So if you do not have your make-up artist yet & you would like to have a flawless look during your wedding here are some great tips!
Top tips for a flawless finish to your wedding make up :
1. Choosing the right facial, skin care leading up to your wedding day. As a brides you have to start as soon as possible with a good skin care routines so you can address any problems before the big day.
2. Make sure your make-up artist is aware of the seasonal make-up trends so you look your best. Your make-up needs to look good close up and translate well into the camera lens.
3. Your make-up needs to suit you perfectly, be long lasting throughout the day and night. The application of make-up is just as bespoke to the individual as a hair style or style of dress.
4. Knowing your skin type so that the skin is prepped before any make-up is applied.
5. Choosing the perfect foundation for your skin type.
6. Your make-up needs to suit you perfectly, be long lasting throughout the day and night. The application of make-up is just as bespoke to the individual as a hair style or style of dress.
7. Too much or too little make-up & the wrong type of make-up, nothing will appear in the wedding photos.
Karen has some great make up tips on a variety of sites so her are some links for you :